Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Libby My Star!





So a friend of mine was looking for a cool dance picture for a poster at the Chiropractic Health and Wealthness office where she works. She had some ideas in mind but wasn't finding what she was looking for, so she decided to ask me... being a dancer who loves to take pictures! Sadly enough, I didn't really have ANY pictures of dance! So I forced my beautiful little sister Libby to pose for me. They aren't that amazing, but I like her running man one. On top she looks like a runner, but then the bottom half shows her grace. It's like that quote "Dancers are the athlete's of God." Anyway, Libby makes my job so much easier because she is beautiful... and well... ripped! 

3 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Holy ripped LIbby! I'm so jealous. If Taco Bell ever closes I might look like that. lol. :) Great shots Nicole! You are awesome!

Kandice Stewart said...

Those are SO sweet -- if only we could all have the body Libby has! So did your friend end up using those in the office?

Emily said...

holy poop! those are so cool! and same question as kandy, did they use one? they better, they'd be perfect for it!