Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just a Random Picture Post....

Hey Everyone,
I definitely take the cake for the worst blogger ever. I promise I will post pictures from my trip to Vegas, and Kandice's visit, and Stampede... but this post is dedicated to some pictures I have taken lately. I am no Heather War (yes War) or Jeffrey Palmer, but I have fun and they are always helping me by giving me photography tips and tricks, so thank you to them for being inspirations to me! Anyway... enjoy!















3 comments:

Kandice Stewart said...

LOVE the pics from Vegas -- those are so great. And can I just say how cute Rachels hair looks curly? Why doesn't she wear it like that all the time... I'm jealous of her locks! And I soooo totally love the "he loves me, he loves me not" picture -- such a cute idea! I LOVE YOUUUU
and nice graffiti wall lol

Nicole Breanne said...

Oh yeah! Bonnee needed a new headshot for something... and she wanted to go over there!

I was like... hey, this is familiar!

haha

Emily said...

are you kidding me? you're amazing! those are seriously some amazing pictures! YOU are so talented!!