Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So apparantly I live in Toronto...

I guess I have been living here almost 2 weeks. How crazy is that? Anyway, here are some much awaited pictures. Sadly, I have yet to use my 40d, and don't really have much for photo editing on this laptop, but I figure any pictures are better than no pictures at all! In fact a bunch of these are from my iPhone so I apologize for the quality!

This is of course me being a goof. Lately my flash on my point and shoot has been acting weird, and not working.... so I tend to practice lot's with my self portraits!


This was my Mom and I at dinner one night while she was here with me in Toronto. I'm so lucky to have had BOTH my parents bring me and help me get settled in!



So I pretty much live 2 minutes away from here. And my campus is RIGHT behind this. Just to name a few stores inside this mall - Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Lululemon, Apple, Sephora, Mexx, Zara, Gap, Forever 21, H&M (4 floors), Banana Republic, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters...oh yeah and about 25 Starbucks! (Drink suggestion: Grande blended lemonade with 4 pumps of melon) But yeah, this mall pretty much has it covered.


So I thought this was pretty rad. It's a cart escalator. So you put your cart in it and then you go up in the escalator beside it and then you meet your cart at the top! How cool is that?






So that's most of my place. I have a bunch more picture frames on my wall by my kitchen table and then I also have a desk with my computer and stuff, then a bathroom, big shower and a closet and hallway... but I haven't taken pictures of all that yet. Here's a good start though! Anyway, I have to go buy some teriyaki sauce because I want to make a stirfry tonight, so I'll blog again later! Miss you all!



3 comments:

Nicole Breanne said...

P.S All my pictures are on my computer at home... so those were ALL the pictures I had (other than the big ones on my wall) so sadly that's why there are pictures of just me on my collage.

Kandice Stewart said...

Nicole I LOVE your apartment. It is so cute! And I love your collage. I want one! and jealousss that you live so close to that wicked mall! Lucky girl. You'll be BROKE in no time! lol. Soo I'm kinda thinking that you need to do a video tour of your apt and complex and school kinda like you did in LA for my birthday video. I mean... after all... my birthday IS coming up in just a couple months :D Maybe it could be an early birthday present? ;) Loves.

Lana Dawn said...

you're apartment is looking cute! really loving the colors over here. and glad i made your picture board.. haha YES i checked. bahaha.. you and your mom are adorable. and i have never been to toronto.. and maybe i should, it look cool.
kho unc