Wednesday, September 3, 2008

kho



I just wanted to once again thank my girls for everything. They really are my world and I would not be the person I am today without them. It's funny because 5 years ago if you asked me to imagine where I'd be right now and who my best friends would be... I don't know if these girls would have been my answer! I know that sounds terrible... but everything just fell into place and I'm SO happy that it turned out this way. I really think these three girls know me better than I know myself, and always seem to know what's best for me. I know that we are all apart right now, except the lucky Alana and Kaiti... but the best part is that I know the next time I see them, it will feel like nothing has changed between us. And that is what really gets me through the day. I remember a quote I heard once and it went something like this:

"True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off."

So perfect. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so proud of everything Kandice, Alana and Kaiti stand for and the amazing examples they are to me. I strive each and every day to be more like them, and just be a better person. I know these girls are all going to do great things in their lives, and I hope one day I will be able to make them proud. I'm just so lucky to have these girls as my best friends. I hope you girls have an amazing semester, and know that I think about you every day.... then again, how could I not when our pictures are plastered all over my wall!

All the best. kho. i know we'll make it through.

2 comments:

Kandice Stewart said...

I love you i love you i love you! I miss you tonsss. It sucks being so far away but like you said... Keep Holding On - We'll Make It Through! Love you to death. You mean the world to me. Also... you give us a lot more credit than you should! You're amazing.

Lana Dawn said...

HOW DID I NOT READ tHIS POST TIL NOW??

i am going crazy nicole.. i am so sorry. I love you so much! and your tribute is far too kind! but i know exactly how you feel. Cause it is exactly how i feel. Aww.. i need these pictures so i can put them up in my room. all my pictures are pretty much from winter semester and last summer.. i need to update! I love you i love you.. and christmas is going to be amazing!

thanks to you for being an amazing friend to all of us. always there for us and making us all cry with your sweet words and slideshows.