Monday, March 10, 2008

Bienvenue to Blogging....

Hello Everyone!

Sadly enough, I never used my "Nikkinack" blog and now it has been taken by another user! I like to be able to comment on people's blogs, and now that I don't have facebook I thought I would create a blog.

Someone at work has been calling me Dilly, and I never knew what it was. Then they told me to look it up in the dictionary and I did. As much as it isn't true, I was very excited to have a nickname, that doesn't have anything to do with my name! (Don't get me wrong, I love Nikkinack, Shabada-bada-boom, Shabs, Nikeeshcole etc. but I wanted a non-name one!) ...so unless someone comes up with something else - Dilly is what it will be.

I'm just at work right now, so I don't have much time to post, but hopefully in the midst of busy school portfolios, video editing and trying to balance time for friends, I will be able to post some pictures or something soon!

Heck, if I spend even half the time blogging that I spent on Facebook all y'all bloggers are going to have some serious competition!

Until next time....au revoir!